P.S.A.Dear Valued Customer,
We, at Top Line Roofing, have been closely monitoring the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and felt the need to communicate with you what precautions we are taking while we continue our service during this rainy season to help provide for the needs of our customers.
First and foremost, the health and well-being of our customers and our employees is always a top priority. Our business is taking guidelines from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities as we navigate this ongoing situation. Close interaction during appointments with customers is generally limited anyways, however, we will make minor adjustments to help prevent any spread or possibility of COVID-19.
Here are the steps we are taking to help promote safety and wellness during estimate and job appointments:
- As many health organizations encourage social distancing at this time we will ensure that our estimators and field workers will remain a safe distance while communicating details.
- Shaking hands will be avoided.
- Contracts and invoices can be sent electronically to avoid spreading the COVID-19 via paperwork.
- Signing of contracts can also be completed electronically through Docu-sign.
- Payments can be made by credit cards through our web pay portal or other arranged methods if needed.
As we learn more about this virus, we are prepared to further modify operations and will provide you with as much advance notice as possible. Anyone that has a current appointment for estimate or jobs and feels uncomfortable during this situation should let our office know of your concerns so can help you postpone the appointment to a better date and time.
We want to thank you for choosing Top Line Roofing, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate this evolving situation. We will do all we can to ensure the health and well-being of you, your family and our community.
resident, Top Line Roofing
For more information or to book an appointment, call (858) 613-5242 or click the link below.